What type of filings can be submitted at the site?
- Criminal – Subsequent Filings only
At this time, a Bail Forfeiture/Motion to Set Aside Summary Judgement, cannot be filed on this site.
- Juvenile Delinquency – Subsequent Filings only
- Juvenile Dependency - Case Initiation and Subsequent Filings
Are there any fees to file with eFile CA?
- No fees are associated with the any Juvenile Filings.
When can I use eFileCA?
- The eFileCA website is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Cases are reviewed and processed by court staff during the normal business hours.
Can I use eFileCA if I am a pro se?
- Yes, pro se parties are eligible to use the site for e¬filing. However, it is not mandatory they do so.
Do I have to register to use eFileCA?
Who do I contact if I need assistance with the site?
- Please select Need Help at https://california.tylerhost.net/OFSWEB. Here you can search for answers to your questions or contact Tyler Technologies e-filing support team.
- Court staff are not able to provide assistance or answer questions about filing information.